____________________________________
No, I will not consider sucide.
But yes,
I want out.
Too tired.
Depression? No.
I think I am better off,
Gone.
------------
I use to tell him, I would die early.
Give me a red and a white rose, tied with lace.
Ironically, most people who want to die most, end up being the ones not dying.
Why do people become sucidal?
Would they be like "Tuesday with Morrie" where he knows his dying and hold a 'funeral' before his actual death?
I wonder how mine would be like when I die.
Or even when I pass away silently but abruptly.
Would I ever get to say my goodbyes?
Would people question my death?
There use to be dectectives who investigate girl's eath through their blogs.
Saying their blog has all the answers.
I wonder how people will remember me when I die,
Or at least slip away quietly,
in my own world.